Last price update was: March 17, 2023 5:50 pm
× Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
HUANUO Universal VESA Mount Adapter Kit, Non-VESA Adapter for 17 to 32 Inch Monitor Screens to 75×75 VESA Mount
Product is rated as #33 in category Gopro Camera Mount Adapter
Last updated on March 17, 2023 5:50 pm
- VESA Converter Kit- This adapter easily convert and make non-VESA monitors fit 75mm x 75mm VESA mount.
- Universal VESA Mount Bracket Adapter - Fits most VESA mount stand with 75 mm x 75 mm plates. Supports 17 to 27 inches LCD LED OLED flat panel monitor screens with thickness from 1.18 inches to 2.95 inches.
HUANUO Universal VESA Mount Adapter Kit, Non-VESA Adapter for 17 to 32 Inch Monitor Screens to 75×75 VESA Mount
HUANUO Universal VESA Mount Adapter Kit, Non-VESA Adapter for 17 to 32 Inch Monitor Screens to 75×75 VESA Mount Prices
March 17, 2023 5:50 pm
× Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com (Amazon.in, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.de, etc) at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
2 new from $31.99
|Price history for HUANUO Universal VESA Mount Adapter Kit, Non-VESA Adapter for 17 to 32 Inch Monitor Screens to 75x75 VESA Mount|
HUANUO Universal VESA Mount Adapter Kit, Non-VESA Adapter for 17 to 32 Inch Monitor Screens to 75×75 VESA Mount. From the model HUANUO.
- VESA Converter Kit- This adapter simply convert and make non-VESA displays match 75mm x 75mm VESA mount.
- Universal VESA Mount Bracket Adapter – Suits most VESA mount stand with 75 mm x 75 mm plates. Helps 17 to 32 inches LCD LED OLED flat panel monitor screens with thickness from 1.18 inches to 2.95 inches.
- Adjustable VESA Adapter – Designed with adjustable bars which may be prolonged to accommodate various shapes and sizes of displays. This non-VESA adapter mounting equipment may be simply adjusted for completely different displays.
- Straightforward Meeting – Consists of handbook, associated screws and elements for straightforward set up. Set up may be completed inside minutes. Straightforward to mount your non-VESA displays to VESA mounts.
- Effectively-Made & Sturdy – Manufactured from powder-coated metal, our HUANUO non-VESA adapter is properly made and sturdy
Specification: HUANUO Universal VESA Mount Adapter Kit, Non-VESA Adapter for 17 to 32 Inch Monitor Screens to 75×75 VESA Mount
380+ Best Amazon Cyber Monday Deals Live Now | Reviews by ... - The New York Times
November 29, 2022 - The New York Times
The Best Monitor Arm Options for Your Desktop Computer - Bob Vila
February 16, 2021 - Bob Vila
The Best Dual Monitor Stand Options of 2023 - Top Picks By Bob Vila - Bob Vila
January 11, 2023 - Bob Vila
Final Amazon Prime Day 2022 Lightning Deals [List] - iClarified
July 14, 2022 - iClarified
Review: Hands on with the massive Joby Wavo mic drop! - 9to5Toys
February 7, 2022 - 9to5Toys
9to5 Staff, Author at 9to5Mac - 9to5Mac
March 25, 2014 - 9to5Mac
10 reviews for HUANUO Universal VESA Mount Adapter Kit, Non-VESA Adapter for 17 to 32 Inch Monitor Screens to 75×75 VESA Mount
Show all Most Helpful Highest Rating Lowest Rating
If you can’t tie your own shoe laces… don’t buy this, it will be too complicated for you to put together.
Ok jokes aside. If you are reading this, most likely you are like me and read through a ton of comments before deciding to buy this thing.
I was a little apprehensive about purchasing this because of some of the other reviews. I have three 32 inch Samsung curved monitors (LC32F397FWNXZA). They do not have VESA mounting holes in the back so I had to find an alternative.
Even though I had all that apprehension because of the reviews I decided to buy it… I didn’t really have many options. The outcome of the install was so hilarious to me I had to come and write a review.
There are a few ‘issues’ listed in other reviews I want to address.
1) The people complaining about the number of pieces this adapter comes in: Yes, this thing comes in several pieces.. about 40 pieces + some foam adhesive strips. YES you need to assemble this thing. NO this isn’t ‘excessive’ or done on purpose to save shipping costs. This mount is meant to fit a pretty big range of monitors both length wise and thickness. If you have a smaller monitor that is pretty thin, you aren’t going to use as many pieces. If you have a curved or thick boy, you are probably going to use almost all of the pieces. There are even two sets of (4) screws to use depending on the thickness of your monitor. (I used all the pieces except for the extra set of screws).
2) To the people complaining about how difficult this is to assemble: what????? It takes 5-10 minutes max. If you are having issues assembling this, did you even bother to read the instructions? Even without instructions, this thing is pretty easy to figure out.
3) To the people complaining about how sturdy it is: did you assembly it correctly? Did you tighten the screws sufficiently? This thing is pretty sturdy on my monitor and its a curved monitor.. I didn’t tighten it all the way. Because of this I have some minor slippage of the arms when I move it around a lot but its not bad. I would not turn the monitor horizontal, this adapter isn’t designed with that in mind.
4) To the people complaining that the tools are garbage: yeah, they are pretty crap BUT you can fully assemble this with the tools provided, its just way easier if you go get a set of real tools. You basically get a child’s play wrench in the box.
5) To the people saying the bolts on this adapter do not fit any VESA plates: I’m not sure if the manufacturer changed this, maybe it was a bad batch or if I just got lucky but I had 0 issues using it on this mount: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00MIBN16O/
Don’t buy this if:
-You have difficulty looking at assembly drawings/reading instructions.
-Have trouble with small parts.
-Do not want to have to use a wrench/screwdriver.
-Have a MONITOR outside of the size range. Yes, some people have had success with ultrawide monitors, it depends on the aspect ratio as to whether or not this will work for you. Do NOT buy this thinking it will mount your tablet or tablet-like screen. This is not meant for super slim portable screens like in that one guy’s review.
-Have a curved monitor that doesn’t really have a ‘flat’ part on the back.
-Have a monitor with a super-thin or nonexistent bezel. The clips are meant to rest against the bezel, if its too thin it’s going to interfere with the screen.
-You haven’t looked at/identified where your monitor’s access ports/buttons are. My monitor’s ports were in a recessed area in the middle/bottom of the monitor, this fit perfectly between the mount arms. My power button is to the far right side of my monitor. If your monitor’s ports are off-center or if you are trying to mount a very small monitor this might cause you issues.
This product does not fit a vesa plate. The screws to mount the plate on are ever so slightly too thick making the product unusable!! Do not buy unless you have a metal drill to make it fit
Andy D –
This product definitely fulfills the purpose. I had to purchase this item because 1 of my monitors did not have mounting holes on the back so that I can use with a dual monitor stand. Its a 24 inch monitor and thin line edges, so mainly screen.
This has way too many parts for what it is. I get packing as much crap into a little box so that you can ship more from overseas in as small of an area as possible, but this isnt user friendly and there are better alternatives out there. There are over 50 pieces to this, so please be aware when purchasing. I did assemble and holds the monitor fine, however the tabs that hold the monitor interfere with the screen in two areas and I can’t handle it long term. I went ahead and ordered a new monitor with a mount so my screen stand works.
All in all, I would look for something else because I have returned this and would not recommend for a purpose similar to my own.
Paired with a Wali dual stand and motorized stand site desk –
The VESA was 1 wrench out of 10 for a super fast and easy assembly.
32 inch curved LCDs will put you at the max adjustments, as this was the fitment table for the stand I have.
Quality materials used, where metal screws meet the plastic, VESA did use metal screw inserts, or locking nuts – real good thing
Instructions were spot on and easy to follow – 7 minutes to assemble 2 units and hand screens – again easy and fast
I wanted to give it 5 stars but I will cap the screw ends myself – include screw caps for those longer screws needed on 32 inch that now show up. I would purchase again.
Leslie R. –
It came quickly, it was easy to assemble and the quality was good. I ended up sending it back because the screws in the unit that are supposed to attach to a monitor stand/arm did not fit the arm I purchased. They were too big. I ended up just taking the back off my monitor and drilling holes into it so that I could screw in the arm plate.
P Brown –
Got this for my HP 27XW 27″ monitor. Standard 75 mm x 75 mm VESA plate came with the separately purchased double decker stand. Monitor is thicker on the bottom than the top so the included plastic spacers came in handy. I used one for each bottom support, but none needed for the top. Also, the arms on this adapter don’t extend far enough to align with the 100×100 VESA holes if you’re using it for a larger monitor.
Easy to assemble. For larger monitors best to fully extend the 2 lower “legs” and adjust the upper “arms” accordingly. Unit is more of a support than a stand as the 4 “fingers” hook over the edges of the monitor and are each tightened with an ajustable screw. Both long and short screws are included, the short ones fit fine for my install…take care not to overtighten to avoid bending the monitor frame.
Not the most aesthetic design…but does its job well. Recommended.
Works well enough. Requires some fiddling depending on your monitor. I was able to mount a monitor that’s thicker at the bottom because this adapter comes with spacers. I did have to use it upside down with some extra measures taken for safety (used foam spacers to keep the adjustable side of the adapter from slipping since it’s upside down.) Because there’s a protrusion on my monitor where the original desktop base for it slides in.
B. Vyas –
Bravo! Works for a Samsung 32″ Class 4K UHD Curved Monitor – LU32R591CWNXZA. This specific monitor has no VESA mount, only a stand. This non-VESA mount worked a charm, freeing up valuable desk space below.
Products says in the title it works for 13 inch up to 32 inch monitors but in the detail description it says it’s for 17 inches to 32 inches (I didn’t see this when I bought the product) which is why it’s too big for my 15 inch monitor and it doesn’t grip it to keep it in place. The quality of the product is great and you should definitely buy it if you have regular computer monitor that you want to mount with vesa mount but if you have a smaller monitor like a 13 in or 15 in monitor this will not work.
Manoj Kamath –
Terrible design but it works. The rubber mounts are just foam stickers. Guess they’ll do – no scratches on the monitor and the monitors are pretty static unless I stand up and work.If you dont have a VESA monitor – get one. I have a non-VESA and a VESA and no matter what mounting you use – the feel is not the same. But if you are stuck with a non-VESA monitor and have no option but to use this converter – its durable, feels smooth and nice to touch, holds the monitor quite decently and is easy to mount a monitor into. Engineering could be better I guess but its value for the money you pay for it. I would buy it again, if I ended up with another non-VESA monitor.