Wireless Flash Trigger 2.4 GHz with Transmitter and Receiver for Canon, Nikon, Panasonic, Olympus, Fuji, Pentax, Samsung,Sony(Except Sony Flashes)
- 【SAFETY NOTE】Use ONLY the original Neewer brand charger with this product. Non-Neewer brand chargers may result in damage to the item, fire, personal harm, property damage, and/or death. This Item can also be damaged by plugging it into an incompatible voltage. All plug-in items have voltages clearly displayed on the Amazon detail page and on the item. For international travel, a step-up/step-down converter is required to accommodate these variations.
Wireless Flash Trigger 2.4 GHz with Transmitter and Receiver for Canon, Nikon, Panasonic, Olympus, Fuji, Pentax, Samsung,Sony(Except Sony Flashes) Prices
|Price history for Neewer Vision 4 300W GN60 Outdoor Studio Flash Strobe Li-ion Battery Powered Cordless Monolight with 2.4G Wireless Trigger, 1000 Full Power Flashes, Recycle in 0.4-2.5 Sec, Bowens Mount|
AODELAN wireless flash trigger with a 2.4 GHz transmitter and receiver is now available for Canon, Nikon, Panasonic, Olympus, Fuji, Pentax, Samsung, and Sony camera models (excluding Sony flashes). This device provides the convenience of remotely controlling your camera flashes while enjoying maximum freedom of movement.
Here are some of its features:
- 8 channels for controlling specific or multiple flash devices concurrently. Receiver devices can operate from a maximum distance of 200m and a maximum sync speed of 1/250s. You can choose to trigger only selected receivers or all receivers simultaneously using the all-channels button. The transmitter can be rotated and used upright or in a low-profile down position.
- The 2.4 GHz frequency allows for reduced radio interference, long-range operation without the need for a line-of-sight alignment, and better signal penetration through walls, windows, and floors.
- Compatible with various Canon SpeedLite models such as 600EXII-RT, 600EX, 580EX II, 580EX, 550EX, 540EZ, 520EZ, 430EX, 430EZ, 420EX, and 420EZ, Nikon SpeedLight models such as SB-900, SB-910, SB-800, SB-600, SB-28, SB-27, SB-26, SB-25, and SB-24, and other brands like Olympus FL-50R and FL36R and Pentax AF-540 FGZ, AF-360 FGZ, AF-400 FT, AF-240 FT.
- The AODELAN FT-8 transmitter is compatible with all cameras with a standard hot shoe mount and cameras with a 3.5mm port. Moreover, it comes with a ¼” tripod thread enabling you to connect your flash to a light stand or any device with a ¼” mounting screw. It also includes a 3.5 to 3.5mm sync cable connecting the trigger to a studio flash. A 3.5mm to PC plug adapter is also included for flashes with a 1/4″ mono plug socket.
- The package includes a transmitter, a receiver, a 3.5 to 3.5mm sync cable, a 3.5mm to PC plug cable, a 1/4″ mono plug socket, two lanyards, and a carrying pouch.
With its versatile and user-friendly design, the AODELAN wireless flash trigger is an affordable gadget for photographers and videographers who want to enhance the quality and creativity of their work.
Specification: Wireless Flash Trigger 2.4 GHz with Transmitter and Receiver for Canon, Nikon, Panasonic, Olympus, Fuji, Pentax, Samsung,Sony(Except Sony Flashes)
Set it up on my speedlight and nikon d7000 and it worked right away. Loving using it
Steven Stiefel –
This is a good product that works well with my Sony A7ii and Paul Buff Ultra lights. Super easy to plug in and start using. Great price too.
Walt Benn –
I’m glad I bought this. Works great with Nikon (should works as well with about anything I reckon).
Returned to cable.
Too many empty shoots with blinking red – not connected during session.
1 connected shoot, 6 empties.
Works as expected, just as some higher end brands.
Did it’s job
ula ula –
Just use for its reciever
D. Green –
This remote flash trigger does not work with any of my Canon cameras or flashes. It works fine with my completely manual equipment. I wasn’t looking for eTTL coupling of camera to remote flash, just to trigger the flash. Move on to another unit if the intention is to be on a Canon camera. Will be returning. YMMV.